Get the information and images you need out of PQ Online and into your own application, labels, report, spreadsheets or presentations.
Reports — new reports added frequently!
- Full-page property profiles for each parcel.
- Short reports with abbreviated information for up to five parcels per page.
- List reports, showing the APN, ownership and address for up to 30 parcels per page.
- Mailing lists.
- Dam Inundation — see your parcel of interest in context of the CA Emergency Management Agency (CEMA) Dam Inundation zone(s).
- Wildland Fire Hazard — we'll overlay the CalFire State, Local, and Federal Wildland Fire Hazard zones on top of your parcel or parcels of interest.
- Topography report — see your parcel in relation to the U.S. Geological Survey topography layer.
- USDA Soil Survey reports — PQ Online matches parcel shapes with an overlay of soil types, slope, Storie index, quantity of each soil type in acres and as a percentage of the property.
- Fire Hazard Severity — overlays CalFire Moderate, High and Very High Severity Zones.
- Earthquake Fault Zone — see your parcel(s) of interest in context of the U.S. Geological Survey Earthquake Fault Zone
- Images — shows the official boundary of your parcel on both the vertical aerial photo and street map.
- Flood Hazard — know for sure the relation of your property to the FEMA Flood zone.
- CalFire Fire Services — displays the responsibility level in the event of fire: Local, State, or Federal.
- Seismic Hazard — displays the U.S. Geological Survey Landslide and Liquefaction Zones.
- All reports can be downloaded (.pdf) so that you can attach to an email or other document.
- Mailing labels — Once you've created your property list, create labels with the mailing address of the owner or the physical address of the property, with or without the APN.
- Images — Use the Current Image Capture feature to create an aerial photo or street map overlaid with your selected parcels and other informational layers.
- Spreadsheets — Export all the data you select into an Excel spreadsheet.
- Mail merge — Export names and addresses for merging into letters and other documents.
- APN maps — In a single step, extract APN maps associated with parcels in your results list.
- GIS shape files — Export parcel boundaries into a shape file compatible with your GIS system.